Tagg and my mom doin some mock "skin to skin", she stayed with us for a week after he was born and this was at like 11:00 at night. We had to still time with him while he was out of the lights to feed or be changed!
ohh i just love him....
the poor fella is a bit too small for his car seat.......
more lovin....
hangin out with daddy.....
scrum-diddally-umptious......
about 4 days after birth, he was under the bili-lights......
love it....

Brayker and Tagg, exactly 4 months apart....T-R-O-U-B-L-E

My cute dad lovin on Tagg.......

He sleeps like Bray.....
You might be wondering why there aren't very many pictures of Nick and Tagg! Ive been told that i am not aloud to post pics with him in his g's or with out his shirt on. So, im obeying, i don't think that's a terrible request, but your sure missing out on some dang cute pics!! We went and got Tagg's pics taken yesterday so im way excited to see them! He will be 3 weeks on Thursday, i can't even believe it. Nick can't wait for him to get a little bit bigger so that he can tease him and see him smile....i beg him not to wish the days away! I want him to stay my little cuddly baby forever!;)
Brayker and Tagg, exactly 4 months apart....T-R-O-U-B-L-E
My cute dad lovin on Tagg.......
He sleeps like Bray.....



11 comments:
He already seems bigger- can you believe how fast time flies? Those are cute pictures of your mom and dad with him!! Wish I could hold him:)
He is just so, so sweet Sherydon! So Handsome! And I have to say, he choose a completely perfect day to come into this world- its my birthday too :)
He is such a cutie! So handsome!! Congrats again! You look great for just having a baby :)
He is so cute! Don't wish those days away. It goes so fast. I have the same problem that you have-I can't get any pictures of Sim and Avery, because Sim's just not modest enough, I guess. Anyway, loved the pictures!
Oh, he is such a cute looking little stinker!
tagg is so stinkin' cute! i love his little mohawk :) i love how he sleeps with his arms in the air! aiden used to do that but it's faded away as he's grown up! i miss those newborn days!
what is with the daddys and not wearing clothing, eh? heathe is the same way.
He is so stinking cute, I know, bo got mad at me when I posted a pic of him and stets in the shower so I had to take it off-dang men!! :) I still need to come se eyou and Tag and get you his present!! Congrats girly
Hey you guys did good...he looks perfect. We need to meet him and catch up w/ you two.
Hey!! He is soooo stinking cute! I love him and I love all of the pictures! I'm gonna have to steal some!
Congrats you two! He is soooooo adorable. I love all of his dark hair. Lookout, he is one handsome little dude!
P>S> If you are wondering about the time I posted this, I am up with ALLERGIES!! Argh....
He is SO CUTE!! I am so glad he is doing so well! You and Nick seem like such GREAT parents. And yes tell Nick not to wish the days away because they do go WAY TOO FAST. So enjoy every millisecond with Tagg! My mom came up for about a week when I had Cache and I LOVED it!! I had no idea what I was doing so, it was a good thing she was there. I'm sure you mom was such a BIG help! She is the greatest! WOW I think this is the longest comment in the history of Blogging, but I am so glad you found me and now I can keep up on your new little family.
Post a Comment