Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So this weekend Nick, Tagg and I went over to Bear Lake to stay at my sister in laws, family's cabin. Our whole family, except for my sister steph was there. We stayed the night and then went to the lake on Saturday! My brother and his wife and nick and i went in on a boat rental for an auction and we had to use it before a certain date. So saturday was the day, and boy was it miserable. It was so cold and it rained most of the time. We only had the boat for about an hour and decided to go back to the cabin! We had a blast though, and Tagg got to see the long lost Campbell family! It's hard that my family lives so far away, (preston isn't that far, but it is to me) but at least we have Nick's family! Here are some pics from the weekend!


Pais in my shades.....






my dad is so proud to have a grandson and he couldn't get enough of Tagg... Tagg couldn't get enough of him. They are gonna be such great buds!!












Pais has a little brother or sister on the way so were so glad to see that she will be loving...






Grandma gave Tagg a bath, I hate giving him baths because he hates them and it kills me to hear him scream, but he sure loved it when grandma gave him one!!






We stopped and saw Nick's family and Ronda and Brayker were there! He's getting so big, and soo adorable!












I love how peacefull he is when he sleeps, but it makes me nervous so im constantly checking to see if he's still breathing!






Grandma Kay, she was holding him and i couldn't help but laugh at his legs, he's such a little cuddle bug..i hope he stays a cuddler till the day he graduates! That's not TOO crazy is it?






Pais sure is growing and she just gets cuter!






As soon as Tagg and I got to the cabin, dad was holding him and him and pais fed him! Such a cute little picture! I love to see my dad and ron be so loving and tender when it comes to their grandchildren!!






Grandpa Ron, we don't have many pics of his being so cute with Tagg! He sits and sings to Bray and Tagg and talks to them and its the cutest thing ever!

Nick and sugs spending some quality time together...she's sure been good!!
The first eruption....i felt so bad that he puked so hard....
Poor litte fella....

This is Tagg as i type....sleeping so peacefully! He takes after his daddy, always has a finger in his nose!! I just love this little boy so much! I can't imagine my life with out him! This morning at about 2 am i was up feeding him. I always turn the tv on so that i don't fall asleep, and when i went to grab the remote, i dropped it right on his head. I seriously felt so bad! He paused for a second, made a really sad face and let it loose. For as sad as his little cry makes me, it sure is cute sometimes!

7 comments:

Deanna said...

He is darling!!! Their cries are so sweet, aren't they!

I don't know how many times I'd fall asleep nursing on the couch in the middle of the night and my babies would roll...sometimes they rolled too far...They're still fine! :)

The Douglas's said...

Ya, the puking is not fun at all. lol, I have had to take a couple showers because of that :) He is sure a cutie though!!!

Jacque said...

I LOVE it!! There are so many things that remind me of having new babies. Like the checking on him every 5 min. to see if he is still breathing, turning on the T.V at 2am and dropping the remote on his head. (yes, that did happen to me too) You and your fam are so cute! It looks like you guys have so much fun together

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations- Justin and Mallory!!! How fun for them:) You will have a pretty busy family here soon huh?! Thanks for thinking about me and Don't feel bad you were doing what you were supposed to be doing and loving your little man!! Do you guys have any idea when you might make a trip to Grandmas so we can see him?

Unknown said...

That is an awesome update!! I love all those pictures- what a sweet little guy!

Sarah Smith said...

I love seeing how qt he is getting. And Pais is growing up so fast too. Tell them congrats on #2!! That's is a nice pic of the throw up pic... HAHA Love you all

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

He is so cute!! I can't wait until we get to see him. Come visit!! Love you guys:)