Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A couple of weeks ago we went and had an ultra sound and made sure to get some 3d pics. This one is the easiest to see. If you look close he has his legs crossed up by his head. Looks so uncomfortable!!


Here is my belly at 26 weeks.......Im running out of room!! He loves to be in my ribs constantly!! I seriously can't believe that im getting so close. Pretty soon, i'll be 7 months, then 8 and then boom, he'll be here!! Nick and I are trying to have as much fun as possible, but were excited for the change!! I did get asked today if i was overdue, and if i was carrying twins.

11 comments:

Britney said...

Sher,
You are so cute! It was so good to see you at Sasha's shower. You don't look overdue and you definitely don't look like you're having twins! I'm only 17 weeks and get asked how much longer, I'm like, um, 5 months! So, I was wondering though...what's the little feller's name going to be?

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Hey Sher,
You look so good! I love to see pregnant belly's they are so cute!

Erin said...

You are so cute, and look great. The baby picture is very neat. Hope things are going well, good luck.

The Douglas's said...

you are looking so cute!! you look great!! At least your little guy would actually show his face on the 3d pictures. Ours wouldn't. dang him. lol

Sarah Smith said...

Hey you look so darn qt!! Can't believe you are that far along. Or i can't believe he itsn't here yet!!! Love you hope all is well!! I am so happy for you and Nick.

Lyndsey said...

Hope you guys had a great Valentines Day!! It was good to see you:)

Laurie Bingham said...

What a cute pic of your little guy! It was fun to see you guys and hang out last week!

Hillery said...

you do look so cute! And don't let those comments bother you! You're at least 7 months along and getting them, I was always between 5 and 6 months! But you are so cute and petite! And you'll probably have a little tiny 7lb baby boy! Not a 10lb baby girl! And your funny dream! My husband had a dream about one of my boys, that he called my mom(Fay) after the baby was born had a full mouth of teeth and was eating cornflakes! Another one of the boys, he woke up freaked out that the baby was gone, and I hadn't even given birth to him yet! So pregnancy dreams work both ways I guess! haha You'll be a great MOM!

S&J Jones Family said...

Thanks for posting a picture, I love seeing pregnancy pictures! You are half way! That is so cool, and you look so awesome!

Jeff and Lea said...

Hey you look so cute preggers. I don't think you look like you're carrying twins. I hope you weren't offended. It only gets worse. I had some mean comments, seriously what is wrong with people? The ultrasound is so cute too. So happy for you!

Kyle & Shanna said...

You look so cute. I'm jealous!