Since I never post anything anymore and my blog is seriously behind a couple months, i figured that I would share a dream that I had the other night.
All my life, I have always had the wierdest dreams. When I was little i would wake up and the first thing i would do, was go tell my mom, "I had the wierdest dream!" always half awake.
Now, almost every morning, Nick is the one that gets to hear that famous phrase. He usually isn't disapponted. He just thinks that im really wierd. I should get in the habit of writting them down, but im too lazy. On Thursday morning, i woke up listening to Nick talk to Sugs, i laid there crying trying to figure out what in the devil just happened. Nick came in and i started telling him.....
......"I just had the wierest dream", we just had our little boy and i was with someone at a convienence store getting odds and ends. I remembered that the baby was out in the car, so i figured id better go check on him. I open the front door and see an "I can't believe its not butter" tub belted in the passenger side. I open the lid and find my little man folded in half (with the back of his feet touching his head) with a binky in his mouth, sound asleep. I bursted into tears, i couldn't believe i put him in there and shoved a binky in his mouth, shut the lid and belted him in. I carefully removed him from the tub and helded him and just cried. I decided that maybe i should feed him. In the back of my mind, im remembering that my dr. wont let me breast feed for a week so i was feeding him formula. I searched my car high and low and couldn't find a bottle or any formula anywhere. (The butter tub that i speak of is a big one, and we use it to put sugs food in when we go on vacation) I had efficiantly put some food in the bottom of the butter tub, and that was all that was there. My shirt was completely drenched in milk so i figured...hum..i'll just put a few peices of food in my bra, let it get saugy and feed him that. So, i did, he got a little messy, so i was searching for a diaper bag to wipe his face. No diaper bag. Now i was in a full blown panic. What in the world am i doing? I have a brand new baby, that has a butter tub for a car seat, i just fed him saugy breastmilk dog food and no diaper bag. That's when i woke up bawling...Im so freaked out. I just know that im going to forget him in the car or something and its so not funny.
I went to Logan this weekend and the first thing i purchased was a diaper bag. Its full and ready, i think i might go and put the car seat in too.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, my gosh, Sherydon!!! How Scary!!! I bet it was fun to pick out a bag and fill it full of stuff!!! you'll probably find not matter how big your diaper bag is, it will never be big enough!!! :) hope all is going well!
How funny! I had crazy dreams while I was pregnant too. One that I had, was that I had the baby and she was a cat. It was the weirdest thing. It was before we found out that she was a girl and I think that I just had that on my mind wondering what it was going to be. So you're probably worrying about being able to take care of the little guy, but you are going to be a great mom!
I'm laughing so hard that I can hardly type! I thought I was the only one who had strange and insane dreams (and I'm not even pregnant). The butter tub was the highlight for me!
Post a Comment