Its been pointed out to me from my father in law that he's jealous of my shelf, and Nick is so amused by my waddle!! So i try really hard not to and then it looks even worse!!
March has been a busy month for us, we have been to wendover for our 3rd anniversary, stayed in a suite that was Sweet. We played the slots for the first day. I sure got some crazy looks. The best was, they serve free drinks there, i was sick of just water so i ordered a virgin daquiri. I was scolded by a woman, saying,"That is not what you should be doing!" with her finger in my face. Walking around with that drink in my hand people were pointing and whispering, i couldn't take it so i set it down. The last day nick and i got the nerve up to play black jack, we sat there for about 5 hours and had a blast. We won about $125. Way fun, but i can see why we are asked not to. I for forgot my camera, so i didn't get any pic, who does that?We also went for the weekend to a prenatal class that was so great, we sure learned alot and were so glad we went. Id definatly recommend it to first time parents.
Last weekend, i went to Mesquite with my family for a softball tournament. It was such a blast. It got up to 75. So wonderful!! We stayed with some family friends there and just had a blast. That's where water retention introduced its ugly self. I had cankles from he%^! But, its all good.
I have been so bad at taking pics so the other day it was gorgeous and i went out and followed Nick. One of my favorite times of year is spring and calvin. Its killing me that i can't go out and help him!!Cute little Brayker Babe, its amazing how much he changes everyday!! Im sure in love with this little guy!!
Other than that, we have just been taking things day by day. Im so anxious to get my little man here. My mom is coming next week to help me shampoo carpets and do some nesting. I can't wait.
Hope all is well with everyone!!






12 comments:
Sounds like you had a blast!!! :) cute belly pic!
Oh my gosh 32 weeks - I didn't know you where that close !! You are almost done waiting for your little man !! I am so excited for you - pretty soon we will be getting that mass phone call from Grandma lol telling us his weight and length ;) I am excited to see him and hear what you will name him. And you will be so super glad your mom is coming to help you - get everything done because you will not want to tear yourself away from him when he gets here !! Love ya girl
Lyns
You look so incredibly cute!! It sounds like you have had fun =0) I would have ordered another daquiri, and winked at everyone who gave me a glance! You go GIRL!!
sherydon, you are such a cute pregnant lady! i love your belly! it's amazing the things people will say, huh!?! it looks like you have had a super fun month! happy (late) anniversary!
So, I think you are beautiful and don't look that big at all. Some people are sooo rude!!! I hope you and Nick are great!! I miss you guy's!!!
Maureen
I think you look really good, I miss my huge pregnant belly! I can't believe people are so rude to you with such comments.
Those shadow pictures are awesome. You look so cute!
Its all worth it! Even the labor and delivery! Cant wait to meet your little babe!
Look how cute you are! Thanks for birthday message, that was so sweet. We need to get together!
I love your little bump!!! You are so qt prego!! I can't wait to see you all! Hope to be home soon! I love the shadow pics! Thats way funny about that lady getting all mad at you. I am glad you have had a good March!
Wow! Your pregnancy is moving along! How great. I love your belly in that shadow pic, so cute and round. Hope everything is going great!
I think you are so cute don't listen to what people say. It does drive you crazy though as if your emotions aren't crazy enough people think it is okay to say whatever they think to a pregnant lady drives me crazy. I have been missing you and I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment