The bed spread and the little mans first toy from uncle wade and aunt ash
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I painted the last coats in the baby's room today and when Nick got home, we put the crib together. Im so excited to put the room together but i had to show you how dang adorable it is!!
This is the Chicco travel system that my mother in law bought me, i love it!!
This is the crib and crib set. Ranch set, horse, cow, barn, lamb and tractor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Yeah I am glad you have an update. I wish I had a room that i could start painting and putting things up in! :) Oh well. THe crib set looks so fun and cute. And your belly looks cute! yOU still look so good. I feel huge! I am jealous. YOu look so cute prego!
I really hope that my next one is a boy. Girls are fun but a boy will be a whole new experience. You look awesome by the way. Your little belly is soooo cute. Have fun with the whole experience. It is totally the best. TTYL Becka
How fun! You look so cute, Sherydon! The room looks so cute! It's so fun to get everything ready. Try to get as much done as you possibly can before he gets here, because it is so hard after and you want to be able to spend as much time with that little one as possible. Those newborn diapers looks so tiny, but they will probably still be a little big on him, isn't that so crazy how tiny babies are. I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best and you are going to love it!
You look so cute! And all the baby stuff is adorable!
How exciting!! I can't believe your bump!? Too cute! By the way, I love your hair cut, way cute!
Love his crib and room! You are gonna make such a cute mom! Can you believe how small newborn diapers are?...and what's amazing is for the first few days, they are actually too big (at least for my 6-7 pounders)!
How fun, I love all the cute stuff you have already for your little man! You look so good, we definately need to hang out soone!
Chicco makes some pretty great baby stuff. They have a great high chair, and car seat too. You'll love that stroller and I have to say I'm jealous. We have the same cowboy nightlight. Looks like you are well on your way (nesting). I am so excited for you!
HOW MUCH FUN!!! I wish there was a BOLD BOLD, cause Caps isn't enough!!!
You look adorable. And that crib set is so stinkin cute! I'm loving that cute little hat, too! HOW EXCITING!!!
Super Cute! I always wanted to be able to decorate a little boy's room. I love the quilt! And the picture of Nick.
Hey Sherydon, Nick, and my little cowboy!
It's HollyJo and I wanted to say how adorable your belly is, I just want to rub it! I know I see you often, but it still dosen't feel often enough, so you better be ready because when you come on Sat. I am rubbing away!
I am going to try to make it to the temple Sat night with you all, but depending on who can watch the boys where I will be at the temple that morning-but hey being at the temple twice in one day-who's complaining right? That would be so awesome!!Plus I want to see you in your maternity whities!!!Fun for me!
I love you guys so much, thanks for always being the best!
Loves and Hugs,
HollyJobbers
He's going to be one spoiled little rancher babe! I love the room, and the photos of you are so adorable. Glad to hear that everything is going well.
Post a Comment