I was going to post a big update with pictures of the baby's room in progress of being painted, the crib set, the stoller and car seat and some cute lil shoes and hat that i bought for my little man, but my camera died and it has to have battery to download, so.. here are some pics of my ever growing belly. I can't believe how big im getting. Nick was giving me crap because i look stiff in the first one so he told me, "loosen up, put the GRRRR in swinger baby, ya!"


One thing that i can tell you, is that my little man is a mover and a shaker. Ive gotten to know his schedule already. He kicks alot in the early morning, every once and a while during the day and goes crazy at about 9pm. Nick is so frusterated because he has felt the faint ones, but he hasn't felt the hard ones. He has given up for a couple weeks until he's bigger, he says!!
My sister in law Ronda is going to be having her little man anyday now and i can't even wait. It will be so fun to have a baby around. Its going to be so different, too. She is having the first grandbaby so its opening up a whole new chapter for our family!!!! I kind of wish it was me so i could love on my little bugger.
Thats about it, maybe i'll try to post a little later with the rest!!
3 comments:
Love your baby bump! You look so cute! Nate was the same way...everytime the baby would kick, I would tell him to hurry up and feel my tummy, but by the time he did, she would stop kicking! Always so aggravating. I sometimes miss the kicking throughout the day...but it's definitely better to be able to hold them in your arms!
You just made me think of a memory. McLain and the kids used to play tag while I was pregnant. He would poke my belly, then the baby would kick him back. He thought it was the most amazing thing, while I was dying with baby toes getting stuck in my ribs. Hope you guys can have some great memories together while awaiting for your little one!
You are sooooo cute!!! Hope you are feeling good!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment