Thursday, January 22, 2009
We have a new little boy in our family.....
Ronda had her little man yesterday and is cuter than ever!! His skin is so soft and yummy. Were all so excited to have him in our family!! Jade and Ronda are doing great. Ronda is sure a trooper, and she's a natural mommy!! Nick and I went to see the little guy yesterday and took lots of pics. Wont post any till Ronda does first, but you guys, seriously, he's so adorable........yummy enough to eat!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love all your new posts! I haven't been on here in awhile! Your belly is cute and I LOVE the nursery! So cute! I love the ranch crib stuff! I'm so excited for you! And that is wonderful that Ronda got through ok! I was wondering about her! I bet he is adorable. I can't wait to see pictures! Hope all is well with you guys!
Oh, that is so exciting! I bet he is so cute! I can't wait to see pictures! I bet that made you so excited for your little guy to get here. Do you have a name picked out?
Oh that's excited. I bet Ronda is doing amazing. I hope everything went well.
Hey Hey Hey! I got your comment and you can come over anytime!!! Brayker just got a little sponge bath and he fell asleep when I was washing his hair. :)
Post a Comment