Monday, January 26, 2009

Brayker Jet Willis..............

Here's the newest addition to the Stuart family...........

Look at those precious little tootsies flexed on ronda's belly, too dang cute...
His pose looks like a pose you would see on an ultra sound, only he's here in the flesh, how could it get any better??
The day Brayker babe was born...Jan 21,2009
He's stareing at grandpa while he sings rock-a-bye-baby.......
the proud parents changing his diaper, too cute, good team work

When he got home, he went straight to grandpa's arms....these two are gonna be pretty good buddies......
It's truley amazing how you can love someone that don't even know. He's the pride of the family and we just cant get enough of him. Whenever Brayker babe is around we all just stare and coo!!
Ronda and Jade did pretty darn good, she throughs a cute baby, that Ronda!! When's number 2?? Just kidden, but we sure love this little family and, did i mention how much i love his toes, i just want to eat them!!
I can't wait to see my little man!!!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Oh my heck!! That is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!! Where did you find him???? :) Love you!

S&J Jones Family said...

What a cute little baby! I like the name, too.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie and I love his name!! I don't know if I've heard it before and it's a cool way to spell it too! I'm so excited for you to have your baby too!!!!! He's gonna be such a cutie!

Jon & Kim said...

How fun that they will be so close. I am so excited for you to have your baby. You are going to love it!