Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The grass is always greener..............

We'll, I'll tell you that pretty much my whole life i have been behind in developing, developing pretty much everything. I have always been the shortest and looked the youngest. In 6th grade, almost every girl in my class had been visited by aunt flow and surely were not referred to as "a carpenters dream".



The other day i found a journal from when i was a younger, in this stage of my life. I was constantly talking about my boobs and other peoples boobs, whether it be to the person i was commneting on or just to myself, or envying them when they ran, and yes, you know exactly what i mean, i wanted bouncy boobs so badly.



Not until the summer of my freshman year, i really didn't think that "the change" was ever going to occur and that i would look like and 8 year old girl forever. Everyday that summer i wrote in my journal,"ps. i think im going to start my period soon!! Wish me luck!!" (oh my) I was finally getting boobs and the boys were taking notice, too bad for them, they were the ones making fun of me, i could never be their friends. I guess i got them!



As scarring as my years of grades 6-8 were, always wishing to be a big girl, "start" and get boobies, to carry around a "suitecase" and an "umberella", I find myself wishing away my visitor nicely asking to pack her bags, and not to come back for 9 months. Oh, and "visitor", when you leave and come back, drop your 'tude at the door and take your yucky cramps with you. My grape jelly, is that really so much to ask!!



Yup, this is me, looking like i should still be in 4th grade, but really, this is the summer of 7th grade. Dont you love our western clothing. This was our daddy daughter date. My daddy looks so HAWT!! Melissa, this was litterally in your back yard!! Thank goodness, i only look like im still a beehive instead of a 6th grader, all though, i never really did get boobs, my poor husband!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh, Sher, you're so little! I remember wishing I'd start my period too, since I seemed to be later than all my friends...and now I wish it'd go away more than anything! What are your plans for more IUI's? Have you done one yet? I guess our 3rd one was a bust, so we don't know what we'll do next. I hope you have better luck than I've had!

Love,
Hill

M&EMS said...

I thought that rock look familiar!! I remember that now, my mom and I took pictures together. Don't worry about developing slow, I think you still "became a woman" before me, and I'm older than you!!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up!!! I have a picture of me in the nice western clothes and look so much like you, it's almost scary (I even had the glasses...)!! I was always the one that looked to young and what not, maybe it will come in handy one day LOL!!! What a cute pic though!

Deanna said...

You are so cute! I love it! I had glasses like that, too!

Those were the days, huh? Wishing to be grown up, now wishing for a break!