This being my
100th post, i thought id make it some
VERY EXCITING news!!
Im not going to bore you with the story of my miracle, but guess what????
IM PREGNANT!!!

Yup, there's the proof. I needed the proof too!! I will be going to the doc soon to find out just how far along i am. But for now, im thinking about 4 weeks. I know thats way soon to tell people, but ive never been pregnant before and i think i deserve to shout it out!! Thanks for all of you for loving and supporting me and putting up with my depressing posts!!
15 comments:
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I"m so excited for you! I hope that everything goes well for you!! Good Luck!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to have soooo much fun and I am soooo excited for you!!!!!!!!
So happy, but most importantly, how are you feeling?! ;)
Congradulations, Sherydon. I am so happy for you and good luck with the pregnancy.
Jessi
YAY YAY YAY!!!! i have perma grin for you right now!!!! i am SO excited for you!!!
I'm so excited for you and Nick!!! It brought a little tear to my eye...I get emotional pretty easily but I just bet you are so excited and I am so happy for you!!! I hope all continues to go well for you!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!
Oh my gosh! I totally got the chills and got teary when I read that! I have no idea what you've been through, but I am so excited for you! Yay! Congratulations to both of you!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! KEEP US UPDATED!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU I'M crying tears of joy for you! Take it easy and you'll have your sweet baby here in no time! Can't wait to hear what the Dr tells you!
YAY! I can hardly stand it. I hope all goes well. I am so happy for the both of you
I am sooo excited for you! That is totally awesome. yeah yeah yeah!
Sherydon- I am so happy for you & Nick. I knew this was going to happen for you guys. I can't wait to see what your little one looks like. I know that whatever the sex is boy/girl this is going to be a beautiful baby. There will never be a baby more loved and more wanted then yours.
I love You.
You do deserve to SHOUT it out!!! Congrats, that is so exciting...I can't think of 2 people who deserve this more than you and Nick. Again CONGRATS!!!
REALLY? I am so happy for you guys. You will be such a great mommy. I really admire your attitude and optimism through this process. Congratulations 100x's over! Oh, and to answer your questions, I have 5 weeks and 4 days!
That is so exciting! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
OH MY GOSH! I have been out of the loop for sure, CONGRATS!!!! That had to have been the best news ever for you! I love that you took three tests to be sure. I'm so happy for you Sherydon. YAY!
Post a Comment