Monday, June 9, 2008

Weight Watchers.......








Have you ever been sitting down and feel your fat roll constrict you? Im getting to that point and its driving me crazy. So, with quitting smoking and taking pills for menopause, i have gained about 15 lbs. I am so uncomfortable with myself. If you catch me lately, im always wearing a jacket or hoody. Now, that would be fine expect for the fact that its gonna get warm real quick and im gona be sweatin like a pig in a blanket! I have tried a couple things, but it just hasn't worked, and i also think that i didn't have the RESOLVE or DEDICATION to diet. Im to the point that i can't handle it anymore, and i wanna nip it in the butt before i gain too much weight. Today is my first day and anyone who knows anything about "WW", knows that you have a point system that you go by. They take your age and weight and give you points. I only have 20, so, im going to starve, but it better than the alternatives, smoking, eating disorders, heart attack. You get my drift. Im not going to meetings or anything like that, my sister in law Ashley has been doing this diet for i think 5 or 6 months now and she has lost over 20 lbs, she looks great! She has been helping me and im so glad. Thanks Ash!! So tonight, i will go home, weigh myself (i have to go and by a scale)measure and hopefully I will be back to my normal size in no time!! Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Ronda said...

Good luck! Dieting is such a chore. i'm proud of you though. I should do it with you! So how is New Moon? Are you liking it?

The Johnsons said...

Good luck with weight watchers!! I did last december and lost 12 pounds in a month and a half. It was grueling. Then I got lazy again and now the weight is slowly creeping back on. So back to the gym and watch what I eat. Too bad it isn't as easy to get off as it is to put the weight on. Launi

Deanna said...

20 points. humm. I bet they wouldn't give me 15...I'm trying to loose weight, too, because i'm already sweating like a pig in a blanket and will die in California if I can't wear my summer clothes!!!

Let me know how it goes!

Sherydon said...

Deanna, im sure they'd give you more than 15. Maybe 17!!:)LOL the only things that i like about this diet is that they have baked goods that you can have and they range from 1 point to 3!! Pretty sweet!!