Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Flickr Tag.....

Two Names I Go By: sherydon, sher
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Long black and silver necklace, black flip flops
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: be with family, be with nick and sugs
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: a baby and loose 15 lbs
Two Favorite Pets: Sugs and Tuff(I had a rottwiler a couple years ago that was my baby!)
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: IDK
Two Things You Did Last Night:hauled steers with nick, put acrylic on my toes
Two Things You Ate Today: Special K bar is all i have so far
Two Last People You Talked To: My mumma and Nick
Two Longest Car Rides: when nick and i went on our honeymoon to vegas we drove, when my brothers came home from their missions (twins, one went to mississippi and the other went to tennessee) we went out as a family and toured their missions, we drove from new orleans to st. louis, mo.
Two Favorite Holidays: 4th of July, christmas
Two Favorite Vacations: Hawaii, and Vegas
Two Favorite Drinks: PEPSI and water
PICTURE ME TAG- go to flickr.com search for the pictures to your answers and post them!

Birth Place: Logan, UT



Favorite Vacation Destination: camping


Favorite Color: pink


Dream Career: Mommy


Guilty Pleasure: Reality Tv and Mowing my lawn (silly i know! Good thinking time and great workout!)





Favorite Hobby: pretty sad, Blogging


Favorite Resturant:Chili's



Favorite Actor/ Actress: James Marsden



Favorite Vehicle: Honda Accord Hybrid



Faorite place to shop for myself: DownEast Outfitters
avorite

Favorite Flower: Daisy



These were fun tags- I tag Ronda, Glenda,Laurie, Deanna(if you have time) Jackie and Jackie F. and anyone else who wants to!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I feel like that cat picture right now....

Are you liking New Moon? What do you think of it?

Loved the picture tag - maybe i'll try that...

Sherydon said...

I hear ya about the picture! It totally sucks! I am liking the book, i just need to have some time to read it. Im liking it more and more everytime i read. But where or where can my sweet Edward be??

Sherydon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.