Sunday, June 8, 2008

Family,Softball, Lazy Sunday Drive.........

These pics are out of order. The first couple ones of Nick and I were on sunday. We took a ride up to where we run our cows! On Friday night I headed over to Logan to watch my brothers play in the tournament, it started that night and then finished saturday. I went to Preston and stayed with my parents and then my mom and I got up early and went to a session at the temple. After that, back to the ball diamonds to watch the boys play so more ball! It was such a fun weekend and so nice to see my family again.

Me and my Babe


Nick and Sugs


My sexy man





Us again


One the way home from Logan on Saturday, i saw this Cow and her calf! Not a good pic, but its still cool to me!!


Munchie at the softball tournament





My dad and I, he's so cute


My brother Jake and my newphew Brody


Dad, Steph and Jake


Justin looking for his daughter


Jake and Justin, there so cute


Justin lookin like a stud


Jake getting ready to bat


The infamous munchie (please note the adoreable headband, her favorite aunt(me) bought her that!!)


Jake and Ally


Jut and Munchie


Jake's little girl, Trina, she's such a cute dog


My cute poppie

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I love the bow...soooooo cute! I think Munchie looks like your dad...I suppose that means she looks like your brothers, but they have thinner faces than she does at the moment. Wow - that sounds aweful...I mean it in a good way. She is adorable!!!

Sherydon said...

Don't you worry, not awful at all. Im glad she's chubby!! But, thank you, i have said it all along that she looks like my dad and no one else thinks so. Thanks for the compliment!! She is a doll!!