Monday, May 24, 2010

May Part 3: My son is one.....

Tagg turned 1 on the 21st! A very bittersweet day for me! Im sad that he's already one, he's growing so fast, but every stage that he hits is so much fun! He's so smart and starting to copy alot of sounds and gestures, its amazing how much they learn! Im so attached to him and i love him so much! I always tell Nick i don't know how people can hurt they're kids! We had a birthday party in Preston at my mom and dad's and then another the next night with Nick's family!

Whenever I make anything, Tagg knows he get dibs on the beaters so he makes a point to hang out by my feet until he gets some! I love it, and so does he!
Tagg eats my dad right up, they are such good buddies! For some reason i always get pics of my dad and Tagg and not my mom! Sorry mom! She's always in the back ground helping me!

Tagg had no intrest in opening presents, just playing with his cousins!


Tagg loves Grma Kays piano and so does Brayker, they played for quite awhile! Its so cute to listen to!
Stayed to open one present

Then off to play with B


This is supposed to be an inch worm! I don't know what i did wrong to the icing but it was falling all over the place!

We should have waited a little while after he ate because he wasn't interested in eating too much cake!

Him and B shared, B sure enjoyed it!

Then an post cake bath with B

Such a cute pic with aunt stephie
Daddy giving coke to buggy at 8pm....pretty darn spoiled
He sure had a great birthday, he got soooo spoiled tons of toys, clothes and $$$$$!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Is he one already?!?!? Time sure does fly! They grow up so fast, don't they!

Sarah Smith said...

So darn qt I love them all. He is so qt. I can't believe he is one.. He sure is handsome though. AND you look great..