Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Absent...........

It has been a while since i posted last! Life is crazy, but its been such a fun, wild ride so far! We absolutly love being parents to Tagg, he is so much fun! Everyday he makes us laugh! I think he is the cutest little boy EVER!! We are staying busy with the cows and Tagg and just the hustle and bustle of life! I can't believe its almost Thanksgiving and Christmas! Where does the time go! I have been listening to the new Taylor Swift album religiously and there is a song called Never grow up! I wish Tagg wouldn't, but were trying to cherish every day with him! His most favorite thing to do is tickle, everyone and everything! He is loving the ranch and gets to go on a tractor ride almost everyday with Nick! It snowed and stuck today, so we was puzzled by the snow, but we went out and watched daddy work cows for a while! Im sure we will play outside regardless!! We moved back into the house in September and we are loving being bat free!! Looking forward to a fun winter!! We had a fun Halloween, Tagg was Yoda! I was kind of embarrassed about it at first because we dont watch Star Wars, but it fit him so well! A couple weeks before Halloween we went on our yearly hunting trip with my family and it was a blast! Recently my nephew Cub had a birthday! I got alot of pics on here and they are out of order, but i forgot that you have to start at the end of your pics and work your way up while you upload!!


Oh Yoda

Brayker as Fred Flinstone and Tagg as Yoda

My new nephew Copen

Cubby's first birthday

smiling daddy's

Oh the trouble these 2 will be in on the ranch

he was so excited to go hunting

riding four wheelers

riding horses with daddy

napping

junk food

6am Cheetos fests with gama

Muggin on papa

playing with cousins

drinking pop and more riding



playing



more riding

elk camp

We have had a fun couple of months.....bring on more fun!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

He's growing up SOOO quickly!!! You have been BUSY!

Sherydon said...

Yes Deanna, we have been very busy!!! I hate how fast they grow!!