Monday, May 24, 2010

May Part 1: "Race for the Cure"....

Tagg and I walked in the "Race for the Cure" with my sister in law Ashley and her mom "Nana Dana"! She's like another grandma to Tagg!

I made this shirt for Tagg, "Breast Feed, It's good for your baby, and it lowers your risk for breast cancer"

Tagg loves his aunt Nans


The feeling that day was so amazing, we cried alot, seeing some of the signs people were wearing for their deceased mothers, daughters, sisters and wives! It was also inspiring to see the survivors walking! They had a program for the survivors at the end and released doves! Just amazing! Im so glad we were able to be apart of it and hope to be apart of it every year!!
After the race, we hit up the Hogle Zoo! After walking 3 miles and then walking around the zoo for 2 hours, we were all pooped. I had to drive home still, but we were so glad to get home to Nick!!



No comments: