Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More of my bug...

The other day Tagg was sleeping and started making his usual grunts that let me know he's awake. So i went upstairs to get him and he was in the stink bug position. Its was the cutest! You can see his knees are red from laying on them. As soon as i opened the door to take the picture, he rolled over.

My mom, steph, tagg and I went to my uncle's baby blessing. We saw alot of family that we haven't seen for a long time!


My cute boys!

Tonight i was feeding tagg with a fork, which i never do! (always a plastic spoon)
When he bit down i heard a little *clank*, i just ignored it because he hasn't gotten any teeth yet. I figured he would get them a little later. So after about a 1/2 hour of thinking about it, i realized that he had a tooth. I let him bite my finger to see if i was just making things up. No way, im as sane as can be! My baby has a tooth. Im the proudest mother!! I freaked out and started shrieking in a high pitched voice which thrilled him. He shrieked too. Then Nick, joined in and we sounded like a pack of wild coyotes!! Just kidding, Nick didn't, but he was sure excited!! I had no idea, he hasn't been overly cranky, so im hoping that means that he isn't in much pain! Ohhh i just love being Tagg's mommy!!

Can you see it? Ya me neither!

1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

He is so darn qt. I haven't even met the qty.. Miss you.. Hope all is well. I want to see some pic of you after your done with that diet.. Love ya I can't see the tooth. But i love the first tooth smile..