

We just had Emily take our christmas pics and are in love with them! She did awesome! Great memories!! We are staying busy with Tagg!!! I absolutly love being his mother! Its the greatest thing that has ever happened to me (besides nick)!! Tagg is 6 months old now. It seems like just yester day we were bringing him home! He's sitting up on his own and has been eating baby food for a month now. He's got the cutest little smile and is so ticklish. He loves his daddy to death. He's not the best sleeper through the night but, im not complaining! Ive heard people say that they grow so fast! Makes me so sad! Other than that nothing new is going on in our world. Just lovin life!! Hope eveyone has a great holiday season!



11 comments:
So cute!
The pictures are beautiful!
wow i love them
Those pictures are gorgeous!!!!!
And yay for the update! I've been wondering how you're doing. :) And they do grow up so fast...just take it all in.
Hey I better get one of those Christmas Cards:) We are finishing ours up to - so email me your address!! I can;t believe how big he has gotten - wish we could have seen you guys on thanksgiving!!! Love ya guys
Lyns
Thanks for updating! Your family pictures turned out so good. Your little baby is such a cutie! And it's true...they do grow up way too fast, but all of their new stages are so fun! I am glad you are enjoying motherhood! It's the best thing in the world!
your pics are great! i'm glad for an update, too! :)
Tagg is so sweet and your christmas cards turned out so cute, ours are on the way to you, I hope you enjoy them!
Love you guys and miss you tons,
HollyJo
Wow, Tagg is growing up! He is such a cutie. I loved your Christmas cards. We didn't do any this year...oopies!
He is getting so big. I can't believe how time flies. Miss ya love ya
Hi! He is getting so big! I haven't looked at your blog forever! Cute family picture.
Post a Comment