Where has time gone? Tagg will be 9 months on Sunday! It makes me so sad that he's growing so fast! He is so fun though! He jabbers like crazy and loves to stick is long tongue out! I love that the most, his tongue is so cute! He laughs all the time and is so ticklish! We just had a batch of puppies and if its warm, i take him out and let him watch them for a little bit! He's taken his first tractor ride, had his first Christmas and thanksgiving, he is feeding himself little pieces of food and will drink by himself. He is very attached to me! I love it, it hurts nicks feelings, i don't like that. He sure looks like his daddy! He gets so excited when Nick comes home! He loves to eat and drink anything that we have. He hasn't crawled or gotten any teeth yet, but he will pull himself up if you give him your fingers! He sleeps for about 12 hours through the night! The pics from top to bottom are the most current. I forgot how this works, its been awhile. But im back!
Right now im not doing much, just being a mommy, which is the greatest job ever! I love Tagg so much, he's amazing! I love Nick too, he's pretty darn amazing!!
Cute little cousins on Christmas

The Stuart Family

Pretty darn lucky to have these boys!!

Tagg and Brayker

Tagg loves his baths

He's always smiling

He loves to play with his tongue

He always looks so handsome for church


Tagg and daddy on Christmas

It will be so fun when Tagg can go out and work with his daddy

Brayker and Tagg is the wagon

This is one of my favorite pics

Getting ready to go out and help Nick pitch hay

I love these boys

Us on Christmas
4 comments:
YAY!!!! update on the cutie pie! :) And you all, of course. :) What a cutie. :) I can't believe how fast he's growing!
It's good to see recent pictures of him! He is such a handsome little guy! I am glad to hear things are still going well for you and your little family!
Hey you, Your little boy is darling!!! It is crazy how fast the time goes. Cherish every moment # 3 goes by even faster!!! Fun to catch up on your blog!!!
OH my gosh! I wish that I had a nephew that cute.... oh wait, HE IS MY NEPHEW!!! I love you guys so much! CUTE CUTE pics! xoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment