Monday, June 29, 2009

Not too much going on with our little family, we've just been hanging out with family and doing a little bit of laying out at the lake! It's been so pretty lately and they sprayed for mesquitos so we haven't been getting eaten! We had Emily Weston take our pics and i will post some when we get them!! I loved Tagg's announcement, she did such a great job!!


My little man's first beach trip!!





Ronda and I did not plan this...it was funny to show up and see bray was wearing the same thing!















This weekend is Nick's birthday and i am playing in a softball tourny so that should be fun! Hope everyone has an awesome 4th of July!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! He is a good mix of the two of you!!

Unknown said...

Oh he's so sweet! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and KISS him!!

The Douglas's said...

I agree, em does a great job. He is so cute

Lyndsey said...

He is so cute!! I See a lot of the Campbell look in him!!!

Meggie said...

He is a cutie! I think he looks a lot like you. I'm glad that you are both doing well.

Jacque said...

CUTE announcements!! He is so precious!

Shae said...

so cute! i love his hair!! he's gettin so big!