oh my gosh I am so glad you posted new pics I was showing Chance how cute little Tag is and I was so happy to see all brand new pictures of him:) You look like a natural already!! He is beautiful!! and I can't believe how good you look for just having a baby I looked like I got hit by a truck for weeks after :)
I think little Tagg is such a beautiful baby! I love his adorable round face and chubby cheeks! He has such great hair! Cant wait to come and see him! I am so Happy for you, you will such a good mommy! My babies all had jaundice, its stressful. I had to leave my babies at the hospital to be under the lights for 1 week, now I love the fact that they let you bring the lights home!! Love ya!!
Congrats to you and Nick! Tagg is so adorable and so Perfect! What an exciting time for you! It was a fun suprise for me to see that you had a baby. I had no idea and just came across your blog! Hey, send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog! hjaclyn@yahoo.com
Hey Stuart Fam- I love all your pics, I will have to e-mail all the ones that I have from my camera! I love you guys and am really glad Tagg is doing better with his jaundice and your mom told me last night at the ball game that he was done with the lights! Hooray for that! Now you can snuggle him and love his guts to pieces! Hugs, HollyJo
10 comments:
oh my gosh I am so glad you posted new pics I was showing Chance how cute little Tag is and I was so happy to see all brand new pictures of him:) You look like a natural already!! He is beautiful!! and I can't believe how good you look for just having a baby I looked like I got hit by a truck for weeks after :)
He is so perfect!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Congrats! He sure is cute!
he is so precious! what a cute little family you guys are! :)
He is so handsome:
I think little Tagg is such a beautiful baby! I love his adorable round face and chubby cheeks! He has such great hair! Cant wait to come and see him! I am so Happy for you, you will such a good mommy! My babies all had jaundice, its stressful. I had to leave my babies at the hospital to be under the lights for 1 week, now I love the fact that they let you bring the lights home!! Love ya!!
He is so cute!! Congratulations, I bet you love being a mommy!!
Congrats to you and Nick! Tagg is so adorable and so Perfect! What an exciting time for you! It was a fun suprise for me to see that you had a baby. I had no idea and just came across your blog! Hey, send me your email and I'll invite you to our blog! hjaclyn@yahoo.com
Jackie & Shea
Hey Stuart Fam-
I love all your pics, I will have to e-mail all the ones that I have from my camera!
I love you guys and am really glad Tagg is doing better with his jaundice and your mom told me last night at the ball game that he was done with the lights! Hooray for that! Now you can snuggle him and love his guts to pieces!
Hugs,
HollyJo
Oh my! I am so happy for you two!! He is beautiful. I started crying when I saw your pictures. What a wonderful blessing!
Post a Comment