Monday, May 4, 2009

2 weeks and coutning.........

I finally got my computer back, it went down again a couple months ago, so that's why i haven't posted.

Holy cow, I can't believe i only have 15 days left! It seems like its taken forever for it to get here!! Im so excited to meet my little man! Im getting to the point that im so big i need help getting up and the baby is getting so big that when he moves you see a knee or bum.

I went to the dr. last week and im at a one and his head has dropped. So who knows?? Ive had braxton hicks since 32 weeks so im nervous that i wont know when the real thing is!! I go back this Friday, and hopefully i will have progressed a little!! We've pretty much decided on a name but we arent' telling until he's born so...you'll just have to wait!!:)

Nick, the poor guy! He's so nervous! I keep reassuring him that he's going to such a great daddy!
We came to the conclusion that he's more nervous about me being in labor and getting me over the canyon before i have the baby. We live about an hour and a half away from logan and we go through logan canyon. His grandma had a son in ogden canyon and his mom almost had his oldest sister in the car!! Im pretty sure im not going to go too fast!! The unknown is the scariest i think. im excited for when i realize, holy crap, i actually really am in labor!! The room is ready, his clothes, blankets are washed, our bags are packed and the car seat is installed with both safety belt features secured!!

I just thought id post a couple pics of whats going on around the ranch lately. We've been branding. Besides calving, this is one of my favorite things to do on the ranch, so ive been taking lots of pictures.


We had a big batch of pups.......
Im so ready....

Ive discovered that my skin stretches to scary lengths......I'll be sure to post of friday to let you know how things are progressing!! Have a great week!!

14 comments:

Meggie said...

You still look so dang cute! I was nervous about making it over the canyon too, but we made it with plenty of time, and I'm betting you will too. I'm so excited for ya. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see him and to find out what his name is. Glad your blogging again!

Deanna said...

You look adorable! :) Best wishes with everything!

Sarah Smith said...

You look so qt!! Can't wait to get home to see all of you!!!We fly in on the 23rd!!! Good luck and you will do fine!! I promise!! Love you tonz!!

Lyndsey said...

you are so sweet - thanks for the comment :) and thanks again for the chocolates - you can never have to many of those :) I am glad you posted because I was on the phone with Grandma a couple of days ago and I asked her if she knew how close you were - I thought it was coming up pretty quick!! As for being worried about the baby and knowing when he is coming - I know they tell you all these signs to look for when you are going into labor but I think you will just know your body is so intuned with that little man in your belly that you will know when you are ready!! Its a mom thing :) You are so cute and I am excited to see this miracle that you made !!! Love ya
Lyns

Family and Horse Love said...

You look so cute sherydon! Your just all belly! Im excited for you guys to be having your first baby! Its so awesome! Hope your feeling well!

Parry's said...

What am exciting time. I love the pictures ALL of them. Good Luck.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

That's so exciting you are getting close you will do great and you will know when you are in labor! Have a great time with that neat experience!

Hobbs Clan said...

You look so good for almost having a baby! I'm so excited for you two! There is nothing better in the world than having children (boys in general)! Don't stress about the unknown! Just relax and enjoy this awesome miracle! Love ya! Lynz

Andrea said...

we're so excited for you guys! you look so cute sherydon! it really is amazing how much elasticity a woman's skin has! you guys sound like you are ready to go anytime...yay! good luck! and i hope you don't go so fast that you have him in the canyon...although that would be a good story in the future, eh?

Maureen said...

Oh my heck you are so cute. If you need anything when you are in Logan, just let me know. Good luck. Luv you guys!!!

Krystell said...

Oh my goodnes....I think that you look so incredibly cute!?! And ready ;0) I am so excited for ya....good luck!!

Glenda said...

Oh i am so excited for you and Nick! I remember stressing about making it over Logan Canyon, but my stress was usually slick roads! Good Luck cant wait to hear the news and meet little Nick!

Lyndsey said...

So give us an update!! I am dying lol!!

Jeff and Lea said...

So really I'm not telling you this to freak you out, because this is your first, and the girl I'm about to tell you about was on her 4th! But she totally had her little boy in the car in Logan Canyon about a month and a half ago!!! You can check her blog out on mine. It is Jayson and Carrie. You can read her story.
You look great and can't wait to see pictures!!! Good Luck, I'm sure everything will be fine.