Wednesday, December 3, 2008
So...Ya know how.......
I was scheduled to go in tomorrow and have the ultra sound to find out the sex of the baby??? I just got out of the dentist (which by the way I did get a nummer and didn't feel a thing) and got a phone call from an unknown number. I answer and its CVWC (the Dr.s office), she tells me that the ultra sound tech wont do the ultra sound if your under 20 weeks. Im only 16 weeks. We scheduled this blankidy blank gal darn thing 6 weeks ago. I have been terribly patient waiting for Dec.4 to arrive. Patience is not a virtue that I posses, so needless to say im soooo verry disappointed and even more angry.......like taking candy from a baby. I would really like to bite someone right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is such a bummer! I'm so sorry. I have heard of techs only doing ultrasounds at 20 weeks or more. But soooo many women find out before that. So, so sorry. Way funny pic though.
I am so sorry! They did the exact same thing to me. We came back early from our trip to Tokyo so we could find out what we were having only to have them tell us it was too early to see. You are way nicer than me though. I still made them do an ultra sound and made them guess what we were having.
Oh that sucks I am so sorry!
That's a bummer! Scary picture!! :)
Gotta love doctor offices!! So sorry! As small as you are you shoudln't have a problem finding out this early what the baby is, what a bummer.
Post a Comment