Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thursday is the day..............

That Nick and I go to the doctor to find out what the baby is!! We are so excited. We have had alot of people weigh in on what they think were having. Im prepared for the fact that my child will be difficult and wont show us or that the umbilical cord will be in the way. Such is life, but were excited!! Im really thinking its a girl, but you never know. Alot more are leaning towards a boy, i guess we'll see.

I go in tomorrow for a root canal and i can't have any novacain or pain meds so it should be interesting. Wish me luck!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We got to see both of our families!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

wow...no pain medication for a root canal? good luck :) we can't wait to hear what you're having...i hope he/she cooperates! so fun!

Ronda said...

OH my gosh! Are you seriously getting a root canal with nothing?! Sherydon! You are a crazy nut! I'm exctied for Thursday! Woo-hoo! Wish it was today!

Kyle & Shanna said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Good luck.