Here is the crib. Simple, and sweet. Im not in it for fashion, the only thing that matters to me is the little guy that sleeps there!!
Here is the theme for the room. These are peel and stick so you arrange and re arrange them however you want. Pretty darn cute if you ask me. I know that Nick is gonna love it, heck, he just might make the baby's room his anf forget about me!



11 comments:
It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun getting ready for your little man!! You are having a baby shower with the family right?
Cute and simple is the way to go. Nick is going to be a GREAT dad! Love the peel and stick idea.
That looks very cute, the peel and stick sounds a lot easier than wall paper.
Cute idea for your little cowboy.
cute stickers. where did you find those?
I love the stickers! Way qt. and the crib is very nice. Hope you are feeling well! Hey I'll be staying the month of Jan in Idaho.
SOOOO adorable!!! Love that cute crib and the sticker-wallie thingies. So cute. Did I mention they're adorable!?! I really want to decorate my boys' room...someday.
I can see the babies room already! Too cute and I wouldn't expect anything less from you guys. I hope we get to see you guys on Christmas, If not Merry Christmas.
How fun and exciting! I remember decorating Cade's room and buying all the stuff for it. We only had 9days notice so we did what you would do in 9months in 9days. It was AWESOME!!! Enjoy this Christmas knowing it will be your last without a little one running around. How wonderful is that!!!!!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas !!!
I'm glad you found me! I tried to leave a comment on everyone's blog letting them know but maybe I missed a few not meaning to. Sorry! I love your crib and decorating ideas! Soooo cute! Boys are so much fun! I am so excited for you and Nick!
I think I left a comment with the wrong account. Let me try again! Can you send me another invite to your blog using my gmail address?
benandamber02@gmail.com thanks!!
Post a Comment