Monday, November 3, 2008

Pixie Pais.....

I know you guys don't know my niece and probably don't care what she was for halloween but this pic is too cute not to post.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

That little niece of yours is a doll!!! So cute!!! I loved your post about the elk and your belly is so cute!!! Any chance of twins? Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl yet? You look great!

I'm not pregnant, and I still gag when I feed/fed my kids that pureed baby food! LOL!

Hillery said...

Pais is so cute! And your belly shots are so cute! I don't have many of those because I was a moose when I was pregnant all 4 times! Hey you need to add me to your list! my link is nelsonfamliy@blogspot.com. A tip for the sickness, raspberry drops/or pure raspberry tea helped me lots with my last two, you can find the tea at fred meyers or probably any health food store. Good Luck!

Kyle & Shanna said...

She is so cute! I may not know her but I love seeing baby pictures. They are just always so fun.

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

I love her costume. Just think next year you'll have a baby to dress up.

Matt and Tesha said...

What a cutie!! You are adorable pregnant by the way!! I am in Soda these days, but we should arrange a girls day in Logan sometime! Hope you are feeling well! Take care!

Hillery said...

Hey I don't know if I ever gave you the link to my blog, its spelled wrong but I thought I would give it to you! nelsonfamliy.blogspot
How are you feeling? I hope things are going well for you and your little miracle!!