I have had a few people ask if i have started showing yet.....my answer to that is um YA!! I am 3 months today and i feel like i look about 5 or 6 months along. Everyone tells me its that i have a small torso, so that's my excuse. The first pick is of me last sunday and the second pic is this sunday. Pretty crazy!! I can' tbelieve how much its grown in a week! Im gonna be HUGE!! I love it though, because Nick is constantly rubbing and kissing my belly!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
how fun! i think you look so beautiful!
You have such a cute bump.
So cute though. I love seeing pictures of pregnant woman. So fun! And so cute that nick likes to kiss and touch your belly! Fun fun
So cute! I want to rub it! I am still so happy for you. I can't wait for you to be a mommy!
Love Ya
I think you look so cute! It's so fun....
You are glowing!!How fun!
how exciting! you are 1/3 of the way there...yay! you look so cute! if you think you're big now, just wait for a few months...wow! it's probably the only time in life that you want to gain weight (that's how i felt anyways!) congrats guys :)
Oh, you look so cute, Sherydon! That is so fun! I am still so excited for you guys! Sounds like Nick is really excited too! That's so awesome! Don't worry about gaining weight. You're supposed to, your pregnant.
You look gorgeous! Love the bump, and love the hair!
I thought I could see a baby bump on Sunday when I saw you!! :) You look cute!
Oh my gosh look at you :) ok - how weird is that pregnant belly's really grow over night- I always felt like I went to bed and woke up 5 pounds heavier!! It's so fun though - I am glad you are getting to experience it !!
You look so cute! Some days I miss my baby bump because I felt like I got more attention when I was out and about. :) Other days...not so much! But the end result is simply the best!
You look so cute. I hope you are feeling better, so that you can enjoy your pregnacy.
Love ya.
You look so happy! I cant wait to meet your little one. You are beautiful!
Oh, how fun! You look so cute.
You look darling! Can't wait to see what your having!!!
The best part of being pregnant is when you are as big as a house and your baby kicks and hiccups. I really miss that. And they are quiet in there. Such peaceful children. They sure stop being so quiet when they turn 3!
Oh, you are so cute preggers! I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you are embracing this. I loved being pregnant and could care less how big I got. Just love it!
Hey Sher-
I finally got onto my computer, and I cannot believe that little belly-he is saying,(yes HE) is saying, "I miss my auntie HollyJo and her boys"
I cannot wait until you find out what it is! Three days to go-Holy Cow-I love you guys! Call me when you get in and I will try to run over to see you if you get a minute!
All my love,
HoJo and Boys
Post a Comment