Triple shame! I fell off of the computer chair!!!!! I'm not kidding - my heart is palpitating at a dangerous rate!!
HA HA HA HA HA... I just had my husband watch this, and he JUMPED up out of his seat and let out a 'girlish' scream. HA HA HA... good times.
I just got the scared shock that runs through your body and ends at your toes! Thanks a bunch, now my heart can start beating regular now...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Triple shame! I fell off of the computer chair!!!!! I'm not kidding - my heart is palpitating at a dangerous rate!!
HA HA HA HA HA... I just had my husband watch this, and he JUMPED up out of his seat and let out a 'girlish' scream. HA HA HA... good times.
I just got the scared shock that runs through your body and ends at your toes! Thanks a bunch, now my heart can start beating regular now...
Post a Comment