Monday, September 29, 2008

Please watch...........

This is the biggest reason that i will not vote for Barack. This video is hard to watch, but well worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

6 comments:

Brady and Christi said...

That makes me sick how anyone could be ok with that! I'm glad I got to see it even though it was so sad to watch! People need to know what kind of a creep he is and to not vote for him!!

M&EMS said...

That just made me sick to my stomach!!

Jeff and Lea said...

This video made my stomach hurt and I got emotional at the end watching that baby alone crying. Everyone needs to see this video. Honestly, McCain isn't the best republican either he is more liberal than conservative, but he is the lesser of the two evils. I will be voting for him.

Ronda said...

I'm so sad. I don't even know what to say. Freakin Barack. I think its gay how he kept saying he didn't know what he was voting against because of the wording. Ya, I for sure want a president that just votes for whatever when he has no idea what the hell is going on. Love you Sher!

Meggie said...

Oh my gosh! That was so sad! I am just sobbing right now. That end part is just too much to watch! I couldn't take it! How could anyone do that! Sim had told me about this. He heard it on Shawn Hannity. But it's different when you see the video. I will definitely not be voting for Barack. I'm not real crazy about McCain, but there's no way I will vote for a guy that supports abortion.

Anonymous said...

My G-pa wanted us to watch this but before we couldn't bring it up but Ben and I watched it and were just sickened by it. We couldn't finish the end because it was just too much. We just couldn't comprehend how ANYONE could do that, even the nurses and doctors and the couples or whatever!!! It is just so wrong! We are definitely in the last days...The only positive that I can get out of that is that those babies have a place in the Celestial Kingdom and boy do they deserve it!!! I am still trying to figure out why Obama is even running??? It's as if he has no idea what he is doing or will do or at least doesn't think things through, how could you not be unnerved by hearing what the nurse testified?! Okay I'm done...sorry...I think everyone needs to watch this.