


I made had this sign made as a gift for my cousin Holly, who im doing the benefit for and i had one made for myself because i love the saying. Its so true!
I had the Beehives at my house for mutual last night. Our activity was baking so, i showed them how to make peanut butter chocolate rice crispies. They were so fun to be around. I remember when i was there age!!
Emma stole my glasses and wore them till the sun went down
All my girls

The chocolate teeth!
This week has been so busy this far, we are getting ready for Easten's Hero's which is the fund raiser for the little man that needs a liver transplant. Im so excited to see all this come together. Hopefully we can raise enough money for this wonderul family!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, i'll post pics soon!!



4 comments:
How cute. I bet you are the best YW leader ever! They probably adore you! Isn't it fun to get new furniture? Looks so cute, Sherydon!
How fun. I love getting new stuff for our house. Your girls look like they are fun. Sorry we missed eachother.
I love the new furniture!! Yay for you! It looks like you have tons of fun with your YW!You would be such a fun leader to have!!
What fun! It looks like a never a dull moment group of girls! You are such a great leader and so fun to be around!
Post a Comment