
The merry go round represents perfectly the way my mind is spinning and my stomache is churning. I am ANXIOUS. I have about 5 canker sores in my mouth from bitting my cheeks, and just plan old anxiety I think. Will we have enough food? Will anybody even show up? Did we do a good enough job advertising? Can I really pull this off? Have we contacted everyone in our family? Will we raise enough money to help? What am i forgetting? Why cant i sleep? Have i said THANK YOU to everyone who deserves it? How many heads have I bit off during this last week? I don't think I was this nervous for my wedding day. I don't think that i have ever had so much responsibility for something sooo HUGE! I need some pepto, ASAP I know that this experience will be something that i will never forget.
Tomorrow, Sept. 6, is the fundraiser Easten's Heros! I am so excited, nervous, scared, grateful, empowered, fullfilled, satisfied, anxious, pensive. I didn't know that you could feel all those crazazy emotions all at once! Well my friends, im here to tell you, it is possible, and its not so comfortable. So just as a reminder for those of you in the area, if you have time, we would love for you to come and buy some fun things for a GREAT cause!
The benefit will be held on Saturday, September 6 at the Lions Lodge in Smithfield 102 N. 380 E. from 7-9. We'll be having a Turkey and Ham dinner with plenty of salads, rolls and desserts. Dinner is $10 a plate for adults, $5 a plate for 6-18, and kids under 6 get in free! There will be door prizes, a raffle at the door for 3 seperate items, hand made quilt (made by Kayleen, Ronda, Ash, Renee and myself), it turned out way cute. Also a guy that i work with does amazing pencil art and donated a picture of a buffalo visit his sit http://www.nathansharpstudios.com/, and intermountain toppers donated a mini snowmobile. We have tons and i mean tons of items for the silent auction, a live band and at 8pm there will be a slideshow of Easten's life, from when he was born, through all the hospital stays and surgery, to now!! Its going to be a magical night and I hope that you can attend if your available!!



6 comments:
Good luck with everything tomorrow. I hope that everything turns out well. We won't be able to make it up there...but have fun!!
You are such an amazing woman!! The blessings are going to poor down on you for your sweet heart and giving spirit. I wish i were more like you! Good luck with the benefit i know it will turn out awesome! TTYL Becka
Wow, you are a great person with a very good heart!! I hope all goes well for you.
I bet you will be so relieved when it's over, but what a great thing you are doing. I hope all goes well for you.
Wow what a thoughtful girl you are! I hope it went well, I want to make a donnation to the efforts!
So how did it go? I can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment