Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Lookie....

Tonight i was sitting on the couch reading "Belly Laughes" by Jenny McCarthy when i had a knock on the door. I go to answer and its one of the YW leaders and her daughter coming to bring me these yummy cakes. She said that the girls are so excited and wanted to make cake for me!! How sweet is that?? I feel so loved!! We have the best YW in the world!!



3 comments:

Parry's said...

HOw Cute! I don't know where I have been, but I just got the news. I am so happy, excited, and thrilled for you!

Glenda said...

I am so dang excited for you and Nick! I feel like Amber, where have I been!! I am just now getting the news! I saw you at church from a distance, and I thought Sherydon looks cute today, yup, it is the pregnant glow!!!

Keri said...

HOLY CABOLI!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Sherydon! You've got to share this with the SOS gals - they'll be so THRILLED for you! YAY and YAY and keep us posted!