
Well my friends, i have been doing weight watchers now for over 2 months and guess what???....... I have gained 4 pounds....isn't that lovely???:( NO, ITS NOT..
I have decided that i need to get my ghetto booty in gear and be dedicated to this crap called loosing weight. This is how i lift myself up, i bring me down (literally, with weight, ha ha) first and then i go shopping!!!!!!!!
But, this time, my shopping included healthy food options and a BIKE!! I can't tell you how excited i am to ride this beauty. I will be putting a basket on the front so that my lil sugs can ride with me. Im sure she'll love it..NOT!! But in my quest to loose weight i thought that i would drag you along and make it a little more public so that i HAVE to loose weight. If i don't then i will be embarrassed. Theres the solution!!:) My lovely mother just started this diet 3 weeks ago and in 2 weeks lost 7 lbs. She's intense, that woman. But i can't let an old lady show me up:)! Just kidden ma, you know i love ya!!
So da du du da.... weighing in at 137 (ugh) (cheesebuger anyone?). I will check back with you on monday which is my weigh in day. Oh crap, wish me luck!!



3 comments:
You can do it!! I would love to weigh 137, but I am close to a foot taller huh, oh well love the body that you have, it's the only one that you're gonna get. ;)
I too have been attempting to motivate myself. It's tough business! Plus the Clomid has a major side-effect of weight gain (Uggh.) Good Luck, and your pics look great, so I say - Eat a brownie!
Hey woman! You can totally do this! I would love to weigh 137 again! If you need recipes or anything, let me know. My sister has lost 50 lbs doing WW and has given me tons of info and recipes! Good luck, I'm rootin' for ya!
Post a Comment