Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I just wanted to thank everyone for their sweet and encouraging comments. Its wonderful to feel your love and support. I have been thinking alot about all the information i freely share, and if maybe its a little TOO personal to be sharing. I came to the conclusion, that you guys wouldn't really know the real me without the infertility, because its something that is such a big part of me. Instead of having a child or chidren to consume my time, i only have the dream and longing. I know that its probly depressing to read and a little uncomfortable because you don't know what to say, but just love me for me and WHO i am, because i love each and every one of you that have children just the same. I don't want to be treated any differently than someone who gets pregnant just thinking about it!!:) Enough of the mushy stuff, just a thought!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Sher I am so sorry about everything! Remember you can always call or text me if you need something! And don't feel too bad about ww. I went and weighed in today and I had gained too! :) Anyways, luv ya girly
That is so true, we would not know the real you, and you are pretty special! Sending you lots of love and prayers that this will all work out the way we all want it to!
Colby and I wish you and Nick the best of luck and we think about you guys a lot. We also want to invite you two over to dinner sometime soon, but our schedules are so unpredictable. Does any day work best for you guys? Let me know...
Sherydon,
We all have our trials and they are one of the many things in life that make us who we are. I know that sometimes I get so discouraged about my trials that I feel like I need a place to let them out. Sometimes I just need to write them down and even though nothing has changed, it makes a little peace in my heart doing so. This is a really hard time in your life and I'm so sorry that you have to go through this. I know it can't be easy. Remember that you are always in my heart.
I LOVE YOU SHER!!!!!!!
LYNZ
Sher,
I had no idea you were going through all this, but it's been how many years since we've seen each other??? Anyway, I don't have any profound advice for you, but just know that you're both in my prayers and if you need anything let me know! Love ya!
Hey friend! I have been horrible at the whole blogging thing lately. Sorry you are having such a rough time. If you need anything, let me know. Oh and can you get picture messages on your phone? Cuz you would definitely get a picture of Olivia when she's born if you do. Let me know! Take care! And hang in there!
Post a Comment