Monday, August 18, 2008

What have the Stuarts been up to.......?

I got to see my chuncky niece Paiz and eat dinner with my mom and dad, justin and mal.

Look at those chunky feet!!
Ma and Pa getting ready to ride the GoldWing. I love to see them on it!!

Kayleen (mother in law) Ronda (sis in law) Ashley (sis in law) and Renee ( RS Pres, VT Partner and great friend. We all go together to tie this quilt for Easten's fund raiser. Thank you so much ladies for your help. It turned out way cute, im so excited. It just needs to be bound and then ill post a final pic.
Ash
Ronda, Renee and Ash

All the ladies
Almost done Done, YAY
This is our new ice maker
New chase rug
I have been redecorating our family room- the theme? Americanna Blue Creme and Red you cant really see because of bad lighting .
new area rug
The long wreathe is blue creme and red with black stars
new big screen
Cute little decor boxes
New mirror, we meed to fix it so its not reflecting the ceiling. Another blue, creme and red wreathe

im gong to paint the rocks on the fire place to match the room and then get pillows for the fire place so people can sit there when we have company Nick put these blinds up for me and then last night we put up the curtain rod and curtains. I think it turned out cute. As for the old blue couch, she's being put out to pasture in about 3 weeks. We ordered a couch, coffee table and end table from RC Willey's and i just can't wait!!
A view from the fire place, this pic doesn't do the room justice
my new wheels, HAWWT
Sugs was guarding the door from the other dogs
my new car, we got this last week. I got the Jeep with 700 miles in January and pay $80 to fill it, 7 months and 18,000 miles later (yes, 18,000 miles) calculate the gas this summer. We decided to buy an older car so i could drive it to work and leave the Jeep for special occasions and save on gas. I'll drive it during the winter. But for now, this car is a 99 VW Jetta with 104,000, takes $40 to fill and purrs like a kitten. The only gripe is that there is a wierd radio in it that only gets the eagle and has a short in it so it seems possed most of the time.
Stay tunned for the new couch, coffe table, end table and finished quilt. I can't wait.
Oh, i weighed myself this morning and ive lost 3 lbs and 10 oz!! Yay!! Look out Valerie Burtenelli!!

11 comments:

Maureen said...

Woot woo!!! I love it all. The living room is adorable!! I love your new bike, I need to get me one, and I love the cute little car I need to get me one of those too. Hope you are doing well. If I can do anything let me know.

M&EMS said...

You are becoming a cute homemaker. Can't wait to see it complete with the new stuff. Just a thought for the mirror, since I'm the tall friend ;)..try standing on a chair or stool and see if the mirror still reflects the ceiling. It could be the angle you are standing. Just from past experience.

Glenda said...

Wow, you have been one busy girl! I loved the update, Your family room make-over looks great! Congrats on loosing 3 lbs!

Parry's said...

I love your update. YOu are such a cutie and flat out amazing! I

Ronda said...

How fun! The window looks fabulous!! So if I don't find a new couch by the time you get yours then can I borrow that one? :) It did come home from the hospital with me and I think we have missed each other! Haha! How is work? Wow, I am totally draggin today and Jade is havin a ropin tonight so I have to secretary! :( But thank you for the tip on the drain cleaner! We poured that stuff in and smoke started comin out, and it was sizzling! It was so crazy but our tub drains now!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
ps remind me never to wear that white shirt again... :) xoxo

Shae said...

Wow! You've definitely been busy! How fun to redecorate your front room...that's always fun and invigorating! Congrats on losing some weight already...keep it coming! (or going!!) :)

Ronda said...

Lake day on Friday!!! Are you gonna go?? I'm down for sun and free food!!!! Oh wait, do you have to work on Friday? YOu should call in sick!!! :)

Keri said...

Hilarious email Sherydon. Ryan and I got a great laugh. I love decorating too... it's always great fun to see what you can come up with! I love those VW's, we had one for years, and it was a great car.

Krystell said...

Way cute!! It is always fun to redecorate....wishin' I had a home to do that too!! Hope ya enjoy your new set of wheels (both of them!) =0)

The Braggs said...

Hey you,
I just wanted to tell you how much i love you and how much i admire your strength and your eagerness to turn to our heavenly father when times are hard. Hope you have fun with your new car and your cute house. TTYL Becka

S&J Jones Family said...

Wow, you have been busy!! Looks great, Sherydon!