I went to Amazon.com and pre-ordered Breaking Dawn!! I can't wait. Ive been dragging Eclips out because i know that im gonna go crazy if i finish to early and have to wait!! YAY!!!!!!!
You may get punched if you sneek up on me again! WalMart requires alot of concentration for me, so it takes me a few minutes to realize someone is sneeking up on me! I was very scared!
5 comments:
You may get punched if you sneek up on me again! WalMart requires alot of concentration for me, so it takes me a few minutes to realize someone is sneeking up on me! I was very scared!
Shelly, im sorry i scared you!! I guess nect time i'll blow in your ear first!!!:)
I preordered it too!
I'm so jealous! I can't wait for it to come out!!!
Hey I am headed to the private list so let me know if you want to be added.
Post a Comment