I went to girls camp last week. I had a blast. Its so wierd to be on the other side. I felt like i should still be in there, not a leader. I was also known as the mean leader. Oh well, i guess!! I had fun getting to know the girls better. Im was glad that i got certification over with and every one of my girls got their cert!! Yay!! Im sure glad to be home. I got home friday around 11 am, took a nap, woke up and was tired so i took another nap, woke up around 3, watched Ellen, ate some lunch and took antoher nap till 6pm. Im still pooped!! Here are some pics!! We were the incredibles and we were the planet of physical health!!
Well Melissa, i simply asked them to follow some rules. We had a warning the first day about a girl last year that brought whiskey in a canteen and carried it with her constantly. We were asked to be especailly diligent with the rules!! They weren't my biggest fans!! We got it ironed out thought!!:)
It was sweet that he came DeAnna, the girls absolutley loved him!!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!!!
I love it, you "THE MEAN LEADER", what on earth did you do to those girls!?
how sweet - your hubby even came up! Looks like you had a blast!
It really was fun!!
Well Melissa, i simply asked them to follow some rules. We had a warning the first day about a girl last year that brought whiskey in a canteen and carried it with her constantly. We were asked to be especailly diligent with the rules!! They weren't my biggest fans!! We got it ironed out thought!!:)
It was sweet that he came DeAnna, the girls absolutley loved him!!
Looks like a lot of fun! I miss girls camp!
Post a Comment