Last week it snowed here, it was so pretty the way the clouds rested on the mountains
I came home to my luva doing the dishes for me and looking sexy non the less!
UUUMMM YYUUMMMM!!!

He always looks so good!!
My brokend phone on the left (obvisously) my new one on the right!!
Kind of a cool pic
My neffin Brody, his first time feeding a calf
My bro Jake
Another cool pic that Nick just so happens to be in (check out the late sunset)
Steph and Munchie snugglin

Grandpa (my dad) and Munchie
The boys watchin tv
He's such a cute grandpa
I look terrible but i love my munchie
My mom fighting the birthday song! (Do you love my crow??? I do!!)
Mom wanted coconut cupcakes with coconut icing, our family is picky so i made those and made some chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing and swtiched it up a little!!
I can't get enough of this precious little girl!! I love her so much!
She's such a cudlde bug
Brody again
I don't get tired of looking at him!!
A ginormis horse that the pick-up man is riding, its such a pretty horse
Jake and Ally only married for 2 months
Salena, Mals sister came and Mal
Mal and Jut
Ma and Pa Campbell
Dad with his 2 favorite girls!! (Belle is the dog she's 9 years old and she's so spoiled by my dad)
This is one of the most precious pictures ive ever seen!! How cute~~
This is another precious pic!!
Oh my heavens, just so cute!!
This weekend was Paisley's blessing and she looked so adoreable. Justin did such a great job giving her a blessing!! I didn't get pictures. We also went Stetson's (my cousins'son) birthday party and hung out with family there. It was a long day, but much needed time with immediate and extended family.
Here is a video of Nick stompin a mean one. He had some complications and didn't get square in his saddle so he just went with it!! I was so proud of him, he's so brave and strong and athletic. The movie is a couple minutes long so if you want to, drag to 38 senconds. He was the last one and they dont warn you before the open the shute and i wanted to get it all so i just went with it. PLEASE turn down the volume, all you can hear is me yelling for nick and its annoying and embarrassing!! Anywho, enjoy!!



2 comments:
That all looks like fun! What a week you had! I love that kind of stuff (doing the cowboy thing) I really miss it. Hows the baby stuff coming?
I love all of your pictures!!!! So cute!!! xoxo
Post a Comment