You sure have a way of making me tear up a lot you know! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about having/ trying to have children. It lets the rest of us know that we aren't alone.
So, I didn't listen to this earlier, because my desktop computer is whacked out with the sound so it doesn't work. Anyway, as I was browsing through my other friends' blogs, another of my friends has posted this video, too. I figured, twice in one day, it's worth it to make the effort to listen to it...so I got on another computer so that I could do just that.
Anyway, such a powerful song with such powerful words and meaning. It makes me feel like I take being able to have children of my own for granted. I guess it's just something that everyone figures it will happen, and I guess those of us who have biological children don't really understand fully unless. I am glad that you have been able to share your experiences with trying to conceive and looking into the process of adoption as well. It helps me to realize what others go through to get children, as it's always not as easy as nature has intended. Thank you for this insight. We will keep you in our prayers.
This seriously made me cry!!!! I know you are going through so much right now, and I feel for you. Even though my situation isn't like yours, I feel like we have similar feelings!!! You are going to be a great mom one day and I hope and pray for the best for you girly
Wow, I got goosebumps through that whole song. I was faced with the option of putting MaCady up for adoption when i got pregnant. It really felt like the church was pushing me towards placing her, but i just knew in my heart that she was mine and that I was going to be her mommy. I don't know how it feels not being able to conceive, but I do know how it feels to have someone tell you that there is someone else out there who would be a better parent to my child than me. It really hurts deep down. Adoption is a wonderful and beautiful way for God to send children to those families who wouldn't have them otherwise. It is also an amazing alternative to those who know that they can't provide a healthy and loving home and family to a baby. I bare to you my testimony sher, that the Lord will make it known to you what is the best thing for you and your wonderful husband. He won't ever just leave you wondering or guessing what will be best. And one day when you are given those little angels chosen to be with you and you kneel across the alter with them and they cover your hands with theirs, it will all have been worth the world. I love you girl. Hang in there. Sorry for the long rambling. Good luck and just remember to Endure To The End! Becka
5 comments:
You sure have a way of making me tear up a lot you know! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings about having/ trying to have children. It lets the rest of us know that we aren't alone.
So, I didn't listen to this earlier, because my desktop computer is whacked out with the sound so it doesn't work. Anyway, as I was browsing through my other friends' blogs, another of my friends has posted this video, too. I figured, twice in one day, it's worth it to make the effort to listen to it...so I got on another computer so that I could do just that.
Anyway, such a powerful song with such powerful words and meaning. It makes me feel like I take being able to have children of my own for granted. I guess it's just something that everyone figures it will happen, and I guess those of us who have biological children don't really understand fully unless. I am glad that you have been able to share your experiences with trying to conceive and looking into the process of adoption as well. It helps me to realize what others go through to get children, as it's always not as easy as nature has intended. Thank you for this insight. We will keep you in our prayers.
This seriously made me cry!!!! I know you are going through so much right now, and I feel for you. Even though my situation isn't like yours, I feel like we have similar feelings!!! You are going to be a great mom one day and I hope and pray for the best for you girly
well said.
Wow, I got goosebumps through that whole song. I was faced with the option of putting MaCady up for adoption when i got pregnant. It really felt like the church was pushing me towards placing her, but i just knew in my heart that she was mine and that I was going to be her mommy. I don't know how it feels not being able to conceive, but I do know how it feels to have someone tell you that there is someone else out there who would be a better parent to my child than me. It really hurts deep down. Adoption is a wonderful and beautiful way for God to send children to those families who wouldn't have them otherwise. It is also an amazing alternative to those who know that they can't provide a healthy and loving home and family to a baby. I bare to you my testimony sher, that the Lord will make it known to you what is the best thing for you and your wonderful husband. He won't ever just leave you wondering or guessing what will be best. And one day when you are given those little angels chosen to be with you and you kneel across the alter with them and they cover your hands with theirs, it will all have been worth the world. I love you girl. Hang in there. Sorry for the long rambling. Good luck and just remember to Endure To The End! Becka
Post a Comment