Thursday, June 12, 2008

Visiting with an old friend.....


I met up with a friend from high school i guess you could say. She went to Soda High and i went to North Gem (not proud of). We first met when i started working at Artcic Circle there in Soda and became good friends. We always had fun. I ended up doing Jr. Miss with her and some of the girls that we worked with. I was such a fun time and I made so many friends. Tesha and I went to the Temple and did a session. After leaving the temple, we went and picked up one of the most adorable little boys (her son) Jaxton. Im mad I didn't get a picture. From there we went and got some ice cream and caught up. It was so nice and comfortable, like we had stayed friends. Its been about 5 years since we saw eachother. We then went to WalMart and got some groceries and then she dropped me off at my car. I had such a great time with and and Im so excited that she's so close. I also want to add that she's such a strong person. Her husband has been gone for some military training for i think 6 weeks and he is coming back on Monday. She's such a supportive wife and a great mother! I can't wait to meet her little girl!! Thanks Tesh, for a great day!! I can't wait for the many to come!!

8 comments:

M&EMS said...

So what is this not being proud of being a North Gem Cowboy? Did it really get that bad after I left?

Shae said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun! I wish that there were some people from highschool that were closer to me.

Sherydon said...

Melissa, NGHS went to pot when you guys left!! Sorry, don't take offense!!

Shae, we really did have a great time. I know what you mean about wanting to be closer, i think that a whole bunch of us should get together sometime and go to the temple and have dinner or something. I think alost all of you have kids so it might be hard, but i think it would be a blast. I know i didn't go to school with you guys, but i really wanted to!!

Shae said...

That would be so much fun...I guess we could always just to a "girls day" at the temple, and have our hubby's watch the kids, then have them join us later for dinner or something. We should definitely plan on something like that. It would be fun to see everyone!

The Braggs said...

Hey sher, you totally got me into the twilight series. I just finished the second one. They are awesome. i am dying to buy the third one. Hope all is well with you. I can't wait to go to the temple with Sarah and Nick, it will only be my second time going. Have fun. TTYL Becka

The Douglas's said...

ah, how fun.Its fun to go to the temple with someone and make a little party/day out of it! :) YOu are so cute!

Sherydon said...

well mandy, we should do something like that i think! Im always game to make new friends and eat and go to the temple!!

Matt and Tesha said...

Sherydon!! I haven't got online forever!! It was so wonderful seeing you that day! We need to do it again soon. Having Matt home was wonderful but now it seems harder having him gone!