Thursday, June 12, 2008

How sweet it is to be loved by you.............

So, as mentioned in the previous post, I was able to attend the Temple with my friend Tesha. I also mentioned that we went and picked up her little boy, went and got ice cream at Charlie's and then we went and did a little grocery shopping. While doing all of this stuff, Nick called and text me alot asking me to go on a date. I was excited. I figured we would have a nice dinner and watch a movie when i got home or something. When Tesha dropped me off at my car, I went back to the store to get some stuff and I called Nick. We talked, and he said he was excited for our date, and was too, but man, another hour and a half drive home was a long time to wait. I wanted to be home NOW. We got done talking and he asked me to call him when I got out. Usually when he says that, it means when i get of out Logan canyon, but i didn't know so when i was driving out of town i called him again. I felt bad cuz that was like the 15th call between us in like 3 hours, but i was just making sure. We talked agian breifly and then he asked me if there were any cute guys behind me. I looked in my rear view and saw the cutest cowboy ever.....there was my babe. I was so excited and I thought it was the sweetest thing. I love surprises. We pulled over and he got out and brought me a beautiful boquet of tulips. AHHH!! HOW SWEET!! He made me feel so special. Come to find out, he had been in Logan since like 3 or so and was waiting so patiently for me. He made my day, my year even!! He's such a sweet heart. We ended up going to (i have forgotten the name, the Mexican resturaunt on the south east end of town, the old railroad station) anyways, it was amazing and so fun to act like we were dating again. When we were dating i worked in Logan and he would come and take me on dates and then we would both have to drive away from eachother. It was so great to be able to come home to eachother!! I love you Babe!!

I have to say that my man is some serious eye candy!! (im biased)












4 comments:

Shae said...

that is soooooo cute! what a sweetheart!

The Douglas's said...

ahhh, how cute! that is sooo fun!

Steph said...

Where did that little bro of mine get his romantic side? Tell him I'm impressed. Come see me!

S&J Jones Family said...

Awww...that is soo sweet! You are lucky to have a romantic husband! Spencer is very sweet and thoughtful and wonderful, but he's not so much of a romantic.