Friday, June 20, 2008

My wish list........

THis is my wish list. Very contradictry (is that a word) but my wish list non the less!
Blooming tress all over our yard

Vacations all around the world and old school bugs

A big kitchen

My future Abs ;)

A hammock for the back yard. I will swin in mosquito spray for one hour every night in the hammock! Watching sunsets in a hammock is the best therapy in the world

Hot tubs in our back yard

Well, what can I say. Im terrible at saving money. I want all these things, but most of all, i want to save money for our families future! Maybe i shouldve included winning the lotto!!!

Just wishing.....

2 comments:

Erin said...

The abs would be definately on my wish list too! In fact, a lot on your wish list I could live with too!

S&J Jones Family said...

Those are some excellent things to wish for! I love hammocks!