Ok, so i finally got done reading New Moon and it was great! Im so excited for Eclipse!! I have started the first chapter in the end of New Moon! At lunch today i went to Walmart and purchased Eclipse, got to the park to enjoy my lunch, relax and get started on the book! I open it up and bam.....its spanish!! I was so pi$$ed!! So i had to go back and return it and of course, that was the last one. So, i head over to Smith's, there is only one left!! Yay!! By the time i had got back to my car i was already late for work!! I had a few choice words on the tip of my tongue, i guess i'll just have to wait until later tonight!! But then again, there are more important things in life going on right now! The war, floods, famines, child abuse, heat that could cook an egg, global warming, Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton!! I think i'll live!! Have a great day!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Finally........
Ok, so i finally got done reading New Moon and it was great! Im so excited for Eclipse!! I have started the first chapter in the end of New Moon! At lunch today i went to Walmart and purchased Eclipse, got to the park to enjoy my lunch, relax and get started on the book! I open it up and bam.....its spanish!! I was so pi$$ed!! So i had to go back and return it and of course, that was the last one. So, i head over to Smith's, there is only one left!! Yay!! By the time i had got back to my car i was already late for work!! I had a few choice words on the tip of my tongue, i guess i'll just have to wait until later tonight!! But then again, there are more important things in life going on right now! The war, floods, famines, child abuse, heat that could cook an egg, global warming, Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton!! I think i'll live!! Have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
You crack me up! So sorry you can't read spanish - didn't you take that class like everyone else? Just kidding - I can't read, write, or speak one syllable of spanish...You'll love the book though!!!
When you're done, read The Hose...it's up a different ally, but really good!
How have you been?
I meant to say the HOST not hose. Silly me!
Oh Man! I can't believe it was in Spanish! I would have been so aggravated! I'm glad you at least got to get the right one! Have fun reading!
OK!! I am seriously dying! That is sooooo funnY! I'm sorry though, I would cried! :) LOVE YOU!!!! Good luck on reading it and let me know how it goes!!!
Spanish huh? Oops!! I really like those books so I hope you are enjoying them!
Ohh...that sucks! I bet you were so anxious and perterbed! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out Aug 2nd and the movie in Dec. I haven't read The Host yet either but my friend said I could borrow it.
I thought Eclipse was better than New Moon, so enjoy! I have to say, I did laugh out loud when I read this blog. I can just see you having a fit!
Post a Comment