Starting with the kitchen..
This is the view walking in from the mud room/laundry room/back door

This is the view that i could stare at all day!!LOL Just kidding!!




This is the view from the front entry

This is the mud room/laundry room/back door

Aren't laundry rooms supposed to be messy? Well, that was my mentality last night so don't judge too harshly!!

This is the rusty room. I hate this paint and plan to change it soon. This is where the computer table is and also my nail table. It looks like a clutter hut but its not.


This door is the pantry, i guess i should have open the door and took a pic in there.

The hallway to our room and bathroom. You can kinda see the top of a little tent. That sugar's toy tent!! It's chuck full!!

The hallway to the front door. You can also get to the living room and kitchen

The stairs, obviously. I didn't take any pics up there. Its still a work in progress. There are 3 bedrooms and one bath up stairs. Right now, we have a bed in 2 rooms and a tanning bed and other storage in the 3rd room. The bathroom in out of commission.

Front door entry into family room

Im not the best decorator, but slowly im finding cute stuff to put on there. Please don't look at the treadmill.




Two recliners for two lovebirds!!

My house isn't the best decorated house on the block, but i love and it and i call it home!! Nick and I are so lucky to have a house of our own. I think my next tag will be an outside tag.



4 comments:
That's so fun! Your house is so cute...and CLEAN!! I wish mine were that clean, but with two kiddos running around, it's a lost cause. I love your decor!
I echo Shae. though I don't know who she is, my comment is the same - your house is so cute...and clean! I wish mine were that clean, but with two kiddos running around, it's a lost cause!
P.S. We're not pregnant, I just know what I want to name the next one if it's a girl...if. So far we've been blessed in other ways...with boys. :) Anyhoo, yeah. That's about it....Maybe I could do an apartment tag...that sounds like fun!
Cute. I had never seen the inside of your house. Its way cute. I love it
I know you said you didn't like that rust colored paint, but I like it..your house is cute.
Post a Comment