So i have seen this on a couple blogs and i was listening to the 311 song amber! Its such a summer song and reminds me of Hawaii! I went to Hawaii with the girls in Nick's family last May, we cruised all around Hawaii for a week! I thought that it would be fun to flash back!! Hope you enjoy!! Beware, lots of pictures!!
that was one of my fav trips ever... and i have to say how could you look at stephies comment and not laugh out loud?? love ya forrest. j.k. im so lucky i got to go w such great people and to have you guys in my life
Oh, how sad!!! We definitely should go back!!! Let's plan a day and just go, leave all our worries behind!!! Marla... what can I say, you are the bomb!!!
Ok seriously... these pictures have kept me going today! Whenever I get a second I check them out again! How sad! I really am cravin some Hawaii for sure...
8 comments:
Oh man!! I'm ready to go back, how about you? Fun times. Oh ya, i'm gonna get you for the Marla and Forest pictures! :)
Im so ready to back!!Come and get me, im ready!!!:) LOL
i want to go to hawaii!
Look at you in your bikini! You look AMAZING! Your comments were so thoughtful. I'm glad we are friends!
that was one of my fav trips ever... and i have to say how could you look at stephies comment and not laugh out loud?? love ya forrest. j.k. im so lucky i got to go w such great people and to have you guys in my life
Looks like a helk of a load of fun. Can't wait to see you hope all is well with you and nick tell momma stacey Hi for me and daddy Joe
Oh, how sad!!! We definitely should go back!!! Let's plan a day and just go, leave all our worries behind!!! Marla... what can I say, you are the bomb!!!
Ok seriously... these pictures have kept me going today! Whenever I get a second I check them out again! How sad! I really am cravin some Hawaii for sure...
Post a Comment