We all know that I love to dress up Sugs and make her look pretty. She gets so mad at me. She pins her ears down freezes and looks at you waiting for you to free her. She makes me giggle, she just so darn cute. I got this cute dress at PetSmart. Nick and I looked at it while ago and i wanted to get it so bad. Nick wasn't too excited about it. When i went back to get her some treats, I couldn't resist. Now, were hoping that she can come to church with us!!! Just kidding!


4 comments:
How fun!!! That was so nice of my bro! What a good guy! I'm glad you guys got to go on a date and I'm glad he surprised you and Sugars dress is sooo cute!!!!
That is too Funny! i bought a warm winter coat for Tinka my Pomeranian, it had a hood with fur around it, so cute, but she hated it too and acted just like your dog!
hehehe...that's funny. cute dress!
What a cute little dress :)
Post a Comment