Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring Flowers....In our hair??

So the other day I got these cute flower clips, and thought it would be fun to put one in Nick, Sugs,and I's hair and take some silly pics!! Nick will kill me if he ever looks at this!!

Sugs hates playin dress up


But when it comes to her, I love it


I also love to dress up my babe

Im so lucky he loves me!!

This was his idea!! I guess it makes it seem a little more manly when its on the "stache"!

3 comments:

Ronda said...

Heck yes! Who's crazy brother is that? I can't wait to ask him where his flower is tomorrow when we are branding. So are you skippin work or anything? I'm going to work in the morning and then gonna leave in the early afternoon. I'm excited to hang out wichyou though. :) You rock. K, see you tomorrow sometime! xoxo

Sarah Smith said...

You guys are so cute. I am so glad you are happy. I hated seeing you not happy in the past. Love ya

M&EMS said...

Your husband is such a good sport.