Friday, May 2, 2008

Its branding time!!!!!

So today we are branding for the first time!! Usually we would have started a few weeks ago but it has been so darn cold and busy that its just passed us by!! Branding is one of my favorite "seasons" if you will!! All this cattle stuff is pretty complicated, but branding is just plain fun!! Im a very physical person and i love to wrastle the calves!! Good times!! Anyway, I will post some pics for you so you can see another little taste of our fun lives!! We will be branding tomorrow also so there will be some fun pics.

2 comments:

M&EMS said...

It's fun until you get stepped on!

Matt and Tesha said...

I can't imagine the smell of burning hair and flesh being fun!! I loved the garbage truck story! I need to read it to Matt! He has horribe road rage!!