This was the same night, just a little bit earlier
Getting ready to irrigate
This is how we water our crop, but we also have to pick up all the twine so the mower and bailer don't get caught up in it.
The puppies loved being with us, but they cried the whole time
The clean water that we waded through to get twine
It has been raining and snowing all week, finally some sunshine
The Crawford Mountain, this is what we see every morning
The fruits of our labors
A fun pic of our barn and some coralls 
Our shadows are in love, too!!
Thats a lot of bailing twine!
The puppies find some dry ground, its on fire and they still didn't care. Dont worry, we watched them!
Just before the sun went down
Ive has this umbrella basket for a long time now, just sitting by the door, waiting to be used. We finally got some umbrellas to put in it. I think is pretty cute!!
Not too much going on in our world!! Just thought is post some pics of what we've been up to!



3 comments:
ahh, cute. Fun fun. Yeah, baling twine is a biotch to get out if it gets stuck around the baler. Yikes!! Love it how you guys are still so in love!! :)
Those are some cute pictures, I especially like the one with your shadows that are "in love" and the one of you two together. I always love pictures of couples that you can tell they are happy and not just posing :)
I just want you to know that you are so amazing, so strong, and so gorgeous! Heavenly Father knows that! Let us know about your next IUI!
I freakin love those puppies. That is so funny! I like the picture with your shadows. Ya, yesterday was a blast and I'm glad we got to go. How is your phone? Do you love it??? :) I have a feeling it is going to be a long day. I wish it was Friday!!!
Post a Comment